Wednesday, April 1, 2009

10 things i hate about you?

i had my ling test today...and i had a busy night last night..so today i rewarded myself with a relax evening along with a movie...thanx to kirol for the movies collection..

i just finished watching 10 things i hate about you...i dont remember when is the last time i watched it..pretty much when i was a little girl...who still has no romantic genes created yet...who cant cry when watching the broken-hearted heroine cries telling the man she loves him...

but now i do...i understand better...i can cry...i cried watching this movie in fact...
now that i realise it is a very super nice movie....

a literature teacher who raps..
cool music bands...
two loving sister....
super hot heath ledger....
dumb underwear model...
shakespeare fanatic lovers...
rich geek...
i just love it!

but do you know what i like most in the movie?
i like this!

I hate the way you talk to me,
and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car.
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots,
and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick;
it even makes me rhyme.
I hate it, I hate the way you're always right.
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you're not around,
and the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you.
Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all...

sweeeeeettt...isnt it?

2 comments:

  1. wah nama aku dimention di sini? jangan lak bgtau suma org mcm aku ni tokan movie plak hahaha

    anyway, slamat menonton wayang2 yang dibawa istimewa untuk tatapan anda.

    promo: The Grudge 3 sudah didownload (adik beradik Ju-On). best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maw2....hehe....
    ain ngan aku suke tgk cte jerit2 neyh..hixx~

    ReplyDelete